- Your privacy is important to us, and we want you to feel comfortable visiting our site.Travel Bricks will automatically collects your IP address when you visit our website (travelbricks.nl). You need to provide personal information, e.g. name, address, e-mail address, phone number, credit card number and other information, If you do not provide personal information when purchasing one of our products or services, we cannot confirm your purchase or fulfill your booking.
All data collected by Travel Bricks will be kept strictly confidential and will not be lend, sold, rented to any party nor will be publicly available. The information you give to Travel Bricks will be handled with the greatest care. Travel Bricks will not give your data to any third party, except to those parties needed for handling reservations for your journey.
Travel Bricks offers hyperlinks, banners or buttons to websites operated by third parties or services provided by third parties on this website. Travel Bricks cannot be held responsible for the privacy of other websites.
- We take all reasonable procedures to protect personal and identifiable information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We have taken and will continue to take appropriate measures to assure the security of sensitive personal data. Only authorized personnel have access to the data.
General Booking Conditions Travel Bricks
General information about Travel Bricks
Travel Bricks is an online travel agency. A consumer can compose their own trip via the website of Travel Bricks (www.travelbricks.nl). Travel Bricks offers flights, accommodation, car rental, activities and transfers.
- Booking conditions
- Booking information
The name on the passport or I.D. must match the name on the ticket and/ or vouchers, otherwise the customer may not be able to travel or previously recognized entities may not be executed. Travel Bricks will not be responsible for any issues arising as a result of an invalid ticket.
- Changing of a ticket
- Low cost carriersDate/flight/ reroute or other changes on tickets from a low cost carrier will involve costs. Should a customer wish to change any aspect of your carriage, you must contact Travel Bricks (email@example.com) in advance. We would especially like to point out that while certain changes may involve increases to the flight price, others may not.If a customer should which to change any aspect of a low cost ticket, and if such changes are permitted by the applicable supplier, then a Travel Bricks change/ cancellation administration fee of €25,- will apply in addition to any fees imposed by the relevant supplier. A ticket of a low cost carrier is not
- Booking information
- Full service carriersDate/flight/ reroute or other changes on tickets from a full service carrier will involve costs. Should a customer wish to change any aspect of your carriage, you must contact Travel Bricks (firstname.lastname@example.org) in advance. We would especially like to point out that while certain changes may involve increases to the flight price, others may not.If a customer should which to change any aspect of a full service ticket, and if such changes are permitted by the applicable supplier, then a Travel Bricks change/ cancellation administration fee of €25,- will apply in addition to any fees imposed by the relevant supplier.
- Other suppliers
Changes on tickets from other suppliers (e.g. car rental, hotel, transfer, activity) will involve costs. Should a customer wish to change any aspect of a ticket, you must contact Travel Bricks (email@example.com) in advance. We would especially like to point out that while certain changes may involve increases.
If a customer should which to change any aspect of a ticket, and if such changes are permitted by the applicable supplier, then a Travel Bricks change/ cancellation administration fee of €25,- will apply in addition to any fees imposed by the relevant supplier.
- Check- in onlineSome airlines require you to check-in online. Failure to check-in online will result in check-in fees at the airport which you will be liable to pay for. Despite of you airline, you can check in online from 30 hours before your flight, to up to two hours before your flight.
- Travel DocumentsIt is your responsibility to ensure that all relevant documents are obtained; valid and set minimum validity requirements are met. Different countries require different documents and validity period. You must ensure that their requirements are met before you travel. Travel Bricks does not accept liability for incorrect documents or misinformation you receive.All costs incurred in obtaining such documentation (passport, ID, vaccinations) must be paid by you. We regret we cannot accept any liability if you are refused entry onto any transport or into any country due to failure on your part to carry all required documentation. In case of doubt check with the embassy or consulate of the country to or through which they are intending to travel for the applicable passport, visa and health requirements.
- Using a two way ticket for a one way tripIf you book a return journey and does not use the outward flight, the airline will cancel automatically the return flight without refund.
- CancelationsCancellations must be in writing and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. All change and cancellation requests will be dealt with on behalf of the suppliers concerned and are subject to availability and the Rules and Restrictions of the relevant supplier.
If the customer has a booking for any services, including flights, car hire, accommodation and packages, but the customer does not show up to check-in, collect the car or otherwise, the customer may not be entitled to any refund.
The terms and conditions of the supplier decide if the customer receives a refund or not and the total amount of the refund. The refund is exclusive booking fee, reservations costs, ticket upgrades, insurance and tickets of other suppliers.
- Cancelation costsIf a customer wishes to change or cancel any part of a booking, and if such changes are permitted by the applicable supplier, then an Travel Bricks change/ cancellation administration fee of €25,- will apply in addition to any fees imposed by the relevant supplier. Please note that Travel Brick will not make any refunds for booking fees and insurance. Moreover, Travel Bricks cannot make any refunds for unused flight, car hire, hotel vouchers, transfer vouchers or activity vouchers.
- Cancelation costs of a low cost carrier
If a customer wishes to cancel a flight of a low cost carrier, and if such changes are permitted by the applicable supplier, then a Travel Bricks change/ cancellation administration fee of €25,- will apply in addition to any fees imposed by the relevant supplier. A ticket of a low cost carrier is not refundable.
- Cancelation costs of a full service carrier
If a customer wishes to cancel a flight of a full service carrier, and if such changes are permitted by the applicable supplier, then a Travel Bricks change/ cancellation administration fee of €25,- will apply in addition to any fees imposed by the relevant supplier. A ticket of a full service carrier is not refundable.
- Cancelations costs of other suppliers
If a customer wishes to cancel a flight of a low cost carrier, and if such changes are permitted by the applicable supplier, then a Travel Bricks change/ cancellation administration fee of €25,- will apply in addition to any fees imposed by the relevant supplier. The change/ cancellation administration fee of the supplier depend on their terms and conditions. Since each supplier has its own terms and condition that are applicable to your particular arrangements
- Cooling off periodA cooling off period is not applicable on tourism products.
- Baggage Policy
- Hand luggageAlmost all airlines have a standard hand luggage allowance of one (1) piece which is included in our online prices. But the size and weight restrictions on hand luggage often varies between airlines. Please visit the website of the airline that operates the flight to check the right dimensions and weight restrictions.
- Low cost carrierChecked baggage is never automatically included for low cost flights. Checked baggage can be pre-book via the official website of the airline that operates the flight. Please visit the website of the airline that operates the flight to check the policy for the right dimensions and weight restrictions.
- Full service carrierA free checked baggage allowance for your flight which will depend on the airline, destination and class of travel. If the following icon appears: one (1) piece of checked baggage is included in the price. This allowance will be based on the weight of your baggage and/or the number of pieces. You will be subject to excess baggage charges by the airline if you exceed the stated allowance. If checked baggage is not automatically included the customer can be pre-book via the official website of the airline that operates the flight. Please visit the website of the airline that operates the flight to check the right dimensions and weight restrictions.
- Excess baggageYou will be required to pay a charge for the carriage of checked baggage in excess of your personal checked baggage allowance.
- LiabilityTravel Bricks is not liable for the correct execution of the through its reserved services. These apply to the service providers, such as the airlines or hotelies. These conditions can be obtained directly from the service provider.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Travel Bricks accepts no liability for actions and / or omissions of the service (s) involved, nor for the correctness of these service providers (s) information.
- Car rentalThe minimum age of the driver of a rental vehicle is between 21 and 25 in most countries, but it can also be higher than that for higher vehicle classes. In some destination areas, the minimum age can be reduced by the payment of an additional charge. There may also be a maximum age depending on the destination area.The driver must have been in possession of a valid Class 3 or Class B (European standard) driving licence or an equivalent driving licence for no less than 1 year; the driver must present the original driving licence together with a valid passport or I.D. to the vehicle fleet provider on site. Please visit the website of the car rental supplier to check the terms and conditions before using their services. Please note that we cannot make any refunds for unused car hire.
- PaymentThe price of services booked on the website or by telephone must be paid to Travel Bricks which will accept such payments on behalf of the suppliers. Payment may be charged by more than one party (as will be shown on the customer’s bank or credit card statement) however the total amount charged will not exceed the total price of the services.
- PriceUnless expressly stated otherwise, prices do not include insurance, airline services, excess baggage charges, transport from the airport to the accommodation, visa and vaccination charges or any personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, room service, tips, etc.), nor excursions or the use of sports facilities, nor any more general costs that are not expressly included in the confirmation of reservation.Despite Travel Bricks best efforts, some of the services listed on the website may be incorrectly priced. Travel Bricks is under no obligation to provide services to a customer at an incorrect (lower) price, even after customers have been sent confirmation of their booking.The local authorities in certain countries may impose additional taxes (tourist tax, etc), which generally have to be paid locally. The Customer is exclusively responsible for paying such additional taxes.
- Photos and illustrationsTravel Bricks does its utmost to provide photographs and illustrations that give the customer a depiction of the services offered. The purpose of these photographs and illustrations is to show the customer the level of accommodation and the degree of comfort, and they must not be considered to be making any representation that exceeds this purpose.Travel Bricks is not responsible for general information in photos, brochures, adverts, websites and other information carriers insofar as produced or published under the responsibility of third parties.
- LiabilityTravel Bricks, in its work to comply with the care of a good contractor.
Travel Bricks assumes no liability and accepts no responsibility for any acts, omissions, decisions or services of any supplier.
Travel Bricks will also not assume liability if it cannot carry out the instruction because of a situation of force majeure. ‘Force majeure’ refers to a failure to fulfil any obligation as a result of unforeseen circumstances which could not have been avoided.
Reasonable precautions. More specifically, ‘force majeure’ refers to delays caused by technical defects in the means of transport, weather conditions, heavy traffic, strikes, acts of war, riots, terrorism threats, blockades, missed connections, overbookings, trip changes made by the service provider or cancellation by the service provider.
- ComplaintsTravel Bricks hopes your travel arrangements run as smoothly as possible and you enjoy your time abroad. If you are not satisfied, you must follow this up in writing by emailing Travel Bricks at email@example.com immediately on return (or at the very latest within 1 month).
- Final ProvisionsEvery instance of force majeure, including the interruption of means of communication or a strike by carriers, hoteliers or air traffic controllers, will lead to the suspension of the obligations in these General Terms and Conditions that are affected by the force majeure event and the party affected by the force majeure event shall not be liable as a result of the inability to meet such obligations.
The General Booking Conditions can be changed by Travel Bricks at any time without prior notice, although such changes will not apply to bookings that have already been accepted by Travel Bricks on behalf of the supplier(s) concerned. It is therefore essential that the customer reads, saves and/or prints a copy of the General Booking Conditions at the time the booking is placed, in order to be aware of the provisions in force.
Although every effort and care has been taken in preparing this site of Travel Bricks (www.travelbricks.nl), no guarantees can be given with regard to the completeness, correctness or topicality of the information on this site. Travel Bricks will not be liable for any indirect, consequential or (incidental) damages by using the website (www.travelbricks.nl). This clause applies to all forms of damage or loss. If you have questions or concerns about the General Booking Conditions or any other matter pertaining to our conditions, please send us an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the website of Travel Bricks.
- This website (www.travelbricks.nl) is owned and operated by Travel Bricks. By using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
- Travel Bricks is not responsible for the inaccurate incomplete or out of date information. Travel Bricks reserves the right to change these terms and conditions and the content of the website at any. It is your responsibility to review these terms and conditions regularly to keep up to date with any changes to them. You agree that it is your responsibility to keep up with changes on the website.
- All content on the website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, and software, belongs to Travel Bricks and their licensors and/ or content suppliers. The copied or printed material may not be modified.Any other use of the content, including but not limited adjust to, distribute, transmit, upload, license or settle derivative works of any material, information, software, products or services of the website are obtained expressly forbidden.
Travel Bricks or its licensors and/ or content providers retain full ownership of the material posted on the website, including all related intellectual property rights, and provide you with this material under a license that travel Bricks may at any time withdraw at its sole discretion. Travel Bricks not represent or warrant that your use of material on this website will not infringe rights of third parties not affiliated with Travel Bricks.
- The Travel Bricks logo, all product names, all page headers, all custom graphics, all button icons, all trademarks, service marks and logos appearing on this website, unless otherwise noted, are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of Travel Bricks (the trademark). All other trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service marks and/or trade dress mentioned, displayed, cited or otherwise indicated on the website are the property of their respective owners.You agree not to display or use the trademarks in any manner without our prior written permission. You agree not to display or use trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service marks and/or trade dress of other owners without the prior written permission of such owners. The use or misuse of the Marks or other trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service marks and/or trade dress or any other materials contained herein, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited.
- Travel Bricks offers hyperlinks, banners or buttons to websites operated by third parties or services provided by third parties on this website. In this case Travel Bricks does not act as intermediary nor as representative of these third parties. These hyperlinks, banners or buttons are only offered as references. Travel Bricks does not have any influence on the content of the websites related to these hyperlinks, banners or buttons and will not accept any liability for the contents of these websites. Travel Bricks is not responsible for photographic material, brochures and other information material, insofar as these were issued under the responsibility of third parties and published via this website.